Orion Homes Assured Sale Scheme
Need a buyer for your property?
Under Orion Homes Assured Sale Scheme we:
- Guarantee the price of your existing property.
- Put it on the market at a very realistic price to achieve a quick sale.
- Make up any shortfall in the actual sale price of your home.
- Pay all Estate Agent costs
- Choose the Orion home which you wish to purchase.
As long as your existing home is not worth more than the new Orion home, we may be able to sell it under our Assured Sale Scheme.
- Pay your initial reservation deposit to our Sales Negotiator.
Two Independent Valuers will then be asked to inspect your property.
- Orion Homes make an offer for your property based on the realistic market value recommended by the two Valuers
This offer is the Guaranteed Market Value.
- If our offer is acceptable the balance of the reservation deposit should be paid to our Sales Negotiator to confirm the sale. We will instruct our Agent to prepare an Energy Performance Certificate and your property will be placed on the market and our solicitor will be instructed to forward a draft contact to your Solicitor.
This Contract should be exchanged conditionally within 15 working days and will be subject to the sale of your property, receipt of a mortgage offer for the purchase of your new Orion home and receipt of Local Authority and Mining Searches. The cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (£75 plus VAT) will be collected by your solicitor on legal completion.
- Following exchange of conditional Contracts.
We will begin to advertise your property over a period of 8 weeks at a very realistic price, which could be lower than the Guaranteed Market Value already offered to you.
- If your property is sold for less than the Guaranteed Market Value.
We will make up the difference. As soon as a buyer has been found for your property, your solicitor will be instructed to sell the property.
- Full written details of Orion Homes Assured Sale Scheme Conditions are available from our Sales Negotiator.