Orion Homes Part Exchange Scheme
You've found the house you want to buy and can't wait to move in...
With Orion Homes Part Exchange Scheme it's possible to move into your new home within 6 weeks.*
- Choose the plot which you prefer and check with our Sales Negotiator that Part Exchange is available on that plot.
As long as your existing home is worth no more than 75% of the purchase price of the Orion home, we may be able to purchase it under our Part Exchange Scheme.
- Pay your initial reservation deposit to our Sales Negotiator.
Two Independent Valuers will then be asked to inspect your property.
- Orion Homes make an offer to purchase your existing property based on the realistic market value recommended by the two Valuers.
This is the price at which the valuers say that the property will ultimately sell for. It is not the price at which the property would be marketed initially. Our offer to purchase your existing property would be subject to contract and a satisfactory Homebuyers Report.
- If our offer is acceptable the balance of the reservation deposit should be paid to our Sales Negotiator to confirm the sale. We will instruct solicitors, arrange for a Chartered Surveyor to carry out a Homebuyers Report and request that an Energy Performance Certificate is prepared. Your existing property will be placed on the market.
We would ask that you help us to sell your property quickly by being available for viewings - if they are at a reasonable time and by prior appointment. You are not responsible for any of the Estate Agents costs. The cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (£75 plus VAT) will be collected by your solicitor on legal completion.
- Moving in...
As soon as the legal matters involved in the sale of your existing home and purchase of your new Orion home are complete, you can move in - regardless of whether we have sold your property or not.
Full written details of Orion Homes Part Exchange Scheme Conditions are available from our Sales Negotiator.
* Subject to stage of construction.