Part Exchange makes moving up to a new Orion home so easy. Rather than worry about trying to sell your current home, with Part Exchange we could purchase it from you as a cash buyer – meaning you could be in your new home within 6 weeks.
We manage the marketing and selling of your current home, so you can relax and plan your move with confidence as there are no complicated chains involved.
Here’s how Part Exchange could work for you
- Once you’ve chosen your perfect Orion home, speak to one of our Sales Advisors to check if Part Exchange is available as the scheme isn’t offered on every property.
- Your existing home should be worth no more than 75% of the purchase price of your new Orion home.
- We will put you in touch with our recommended Independent Mortgage Advisor so you can discuss your mortgage requirements and the costs.
- Once you have paid your initial reservation fee, we will arrange for two independent valuations of your existing home.
- Orion Homes will then make you a realistic offer based on these valuations and the price the valuers believe your property would sell for.
- If this offer is acceptable, you pay the balance of the reservation fee and we will instruct Solicitors, arrange for Chartered Surveyors to carry out a Homebuyers Report and place your existing home on the market.
As soon as your new home is ready and the legal work is complete you can move in – whether we have sold your property or not!
Further details are available from the Orion Homes team, so ask on site for details.