- Orion Homes reserve the right to withdraw or alter any offers at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee.
- Prices and details are correct at time of going to press.
- The current offers being advertised in relation to selected Orion Homes developments are also subject to specific terms and conditions. (N.B. These offers may vary from time to time and you should refer to the development to discover which offers are available on specific plots).
- Any Orion Homes offer is subject to contract and status.
- Contracts must be exchanged within 28 days of reservation of your property. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all or part of your reservation fee and offer.
- If you do not exchange contracts within 28 days, Orion Homes reserves the right to review the offer agreed on the property.
- Offers are on selected plots only and are subject to availability.
- The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same plot unless agreed at the time of reservation.
- If you have a Part Exchange or Assisted Sale, Orion Homes will not be responsible for the failure of any sale due to any defects in your existing property which arise as a result of an inspection or survey, Orion Homes.
- Orion Homes will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
All images are typical of Orion Homes and are for illustrative purposes only
Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, exact details may vary during the course of construction and no responsibility can be accepted for any mis-statements in displays, which is not a contract. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications without notice.
If you require a mortgage, you are strongly advised to obtain advice from a regulated adviser. Orion Homes recommends from a panel of new build mortgage advisers who have extensive knowledge of the new build mortgage market, though you may, of course, seek such advice from your own mortgage adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Assisted Sale Terms and Conditions
- You must reserve an Orion Homes property and pay the £250.00 Assisted Sale Scheme deposit (this will form part of the Full £500.00 reservation deposit once your existing home is sold).
- You must enter into an Assisted Sale Agreement with Orion Homes concerning the sale of your existing property, which will include a time period for the Agreement.
- You agree to Orion Homes appointing a nominated estate agent who will value, market and sell your existing property.
- You agree you will have no control over which estate agent we instruct, or the terms of that appointment.
- You must agree to the proposed marketing strategy and agree to an acceptable minimum offer for your existing home.
- Once the marketing strategy and minimum offer has been agreed, Orion Homes agrees to reserve the plot for a period of 6 week from commencement of the Estate Agents instruction.
- We agree to pay the estate agent’s commission plus VAT for marketing and selling your existing property provided you legally complete on the purchase of a new Orion home.
- You agree not to instruct another estate agent to sell your existing property until your Assisted Sale Agreement has ended, that no party is currently negotiating to purchase your existing property and that no introduction has already been made by another party.
- In the event that any existing contract with your estate agent cannot be cancelled without penalty, or if there is a penalty for dual agency, Orion Homes will not be liable for any extra fees as we cannot be responsible for obligations contained in third party contracts. Please note that you will be liable for disinstructing your existing estate agent and for any abortive costs or dual agency fees according to your contract.
- You agree to allow reasonable access to your property for viewings and survey purposes and to co-operate fully with our estate agents in their endeavours to market and sell your property. You agree to keep the property maintained to a good standard.
- If you have not accepted a reasonable offer within the time period set out in the Assisted Sale Agreement (usually 6 weeks from the start of marketing), we reserve the right to re-market our available plot.
- If an offer is accepted during the 6 week time period set out in the Assisted Sale Agreement, you agree to pay the remaining £250.00 Reservation Deposit and sign a new Reservation form.
- Assisted Sale Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is also subject to the terms of your reservation agreement with us (on the reverse of Reservation Form) which explains the circumstances in which we may retain part or all of your reservation deposit.